Baby Girl is very vocal now. She doesn't coo softly anymore. Instead she "talks" loudly. Guess she knows that she will not be heard if she uses a soft voice because her sisters will drown her out.
That is very sweet!!! I love seeing the interaction between youngest and oldest. She seems to be very careful with her. I love to see her moving and hearing her voice. Thanks Jess.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
That is very sweet!!! I love seeing the interaction between youngest and oldest. She seems to be very careful with her. I love to see her moving and hearing her voice. Thanks Jess.
ReplyDeleteThat is so precious!!! She is one happy and sweet baby!
ReplyDelete