L'il Girl is really coming along in her speech. She has been a lot slower to talk than her Big Sister was around this age. She's really starting to put words together now and her latest development, as of Wednesday of this week is that she calls me "Mommy" now instead of "Mama". It's so cute to hear. She can also count to ten pretty clearly now. I tried unsuccessfully to get a video of her counting this morning. Hopefully I can get one soon. She loves to sing and although you can't understand all the words, you can easily recognize the song by the tune she carries. Anyways, it's very exciting to see her developing so much right now.
Here are some pictures from yesterday afternoon and a video of L'il Girl and Big Girl going through their letter sounds. Thank you to Nana for finding this video on Youtube. The girls love it! I had to cut it short because our dinner was ready.
 |
| "Look this way!" |
 |
| "Open your eyes. Get your fingers out of your mouth. Look this way Baby Girl!" |
 |
| The best I could get. I'll take it! |
Great pictures Jess!!! I like your commentary on each photo. Amusing!! Good that L'il girl is talking more now and says "Mommy". I think because a person doesn't have the time to put into the second child as with the first when it comes to teaching them things,they have a tendency to be behind.But that's ok. Cute video of the girls saying the alphabet and sounds. L'il girl was getting a little tired? Love everything,thanks so much for sharing Jess.
ReplyDelete