No, she doesn't. She goes around with her hair hanging down in her face most of the time. I put the bow in her hair just before the pictures. :-)
Thank you for always commenting on my blog posts Mom. I am glad that you can keep up with your granddaughters this way since the circumstances don't allow you to see them often.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
How beautiful they look in their pretty dresses. Does L'il girl keep things in her hair better than her sister did? Sweet pictures.
ReplyDeleteNo, she doesn't. She goes around with her hair hanging down in her face most of the time. I put the bow in her hair just before the pictures. :-)
ReplyDeleteThank you for always commenting on my blog posts Mom. I am glad that you can keep up with your granddaughters this way since the circumstances don't allow you to see them often.
Thank you Jessica.I love you.
ReplyDelete