I really wanted a nice picture of the three girls together. You know, something frame-worthy. I thought you might enjoy seeing all 13 attempts, none of which will be making it into a frame. :-( The last one is my personal favorite. :-)
I enjoyed seeing all your attempts for the prize photo. They were all so cute but I know it had to be frustrating not being able to get that just right one. The first one was really good of L'il Girl and Baby Girl. #9 was good of Baby and Big Girl. Looked like Big Girl wasn't too happy to have pictures today. Baby Girl is so photogenic! It was cute of her in the last one looking through L'il sister's arm. :) Thanks for sharing them all!
These are great pictures!!!!! It looks as if the baby was the only one not tired. Although it could have been eyes blinked as the picture was being taken. The last one is very sweet,but I love them all.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I enjoyed seeing all your attempts for the prize photo. They were all so cute but I know it had to be frustrating not being able to get that just right one. The first one was really good of L'il Girl and Baby Girl. #9 was good of Baby and Big Girl. Looked like Big Girl wasn't too happy to have pictures today. Baby Girl is so photogenic! It was cute of her in the last one looking through L'il sister's arm. :) Thanks for sharing them all!
ReplyDeleteThese are great pictures!!!!! It looks as if the baby was the only one not tired. Although it could have been eyes blinked as the picture was being taken. The last one is very sweet,but I love them all.
ReplyDelete