Monday, September 6, 2010

Silly pictures

I was playing around with the camera we got Big Girl for Christmas last year and decided to take some silly shots while the girls were eating tonight.  The camera has the option of different borders, hats, face contortions, and other options.  I think Baby Girl makes a super cute clown and pirate. :-)  Enjoy!



















4 comments:

  1. That is so neat!!! Big Girl must like the clown pictures since she's been saying that she wants to be a clown! :) Looks like you had fun with the camera, too. :) Loved all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lot of fun that camera is! I love the pointy hair on the oldest.I do like the pirate baby. All the pictures are great!!!!! The last two are really interesting. You will have to share some of the other options as well.Thanks Jess.
    Hope you enjoyed your visit with the family yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny..lol....what camera is that???Looks like a lot of laughter at your place yesterday morning huh...great blog!The kids must have loved it, I know my girl would have.Take care and have a great week ahead;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's the Vtech Kidizoom Plus 2 megapixel camera. It takes videos too. The quality of the photos isn't that great, but for a kid's camera it serves its purpose. Both girls love playing with it and it has been dropped several times on our hardwood floor and is still working just fine. :-)

    ReplyDelete