Wednesday, September 15, 2010

My Photogenic Baby

Sweet pictures of my sweet Baby Girl taken this afternoon taken in our oversized chair.  She takes such great pictures, even while she's stuffing her hands in her mouth. :-)

3 comments:

  1. She certainly is one cute baby!!!!!I love the pictures with her fingers in her mouth. The fifth and seventh pictures are my favourite,but of course they are all great pictures. Thanks Jess for sharing them with us. Love you all Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there - what a little cutie she is - I have the most adorable great nieces. Sorry I haven't written sooner but yes I loved the pictures of her in her little purple outfits.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures - it sure helps to keep in touch and see how much each of the girls are growing.
    I love 5 & 7 - they are so cute of her - well they all are but those are my favouries.
    Love to all,
    Aunt L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures of our sweet baby!!! She is so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete