Friday, September 24, 2010

Blowouts

Blowouts - nope, not the tire kind.  Poopy blowouts!  Baby girl has had one just about every day since Sunday.  Sunday's was the worst though.  The scheduled nursery worker wasn't there so I volunteered to do nursery once I finished playing the piano.  When I started to go back to the nursery after the song service, someone stopped me and said my mom went back to do it.  So I got to sit in the service.  When I went to pick up Baby Girl after the service, Nana was covered in poop.  It went all down her shirt and skirt and even made it onto the nursery floor.  Talk about nasty! Nana was a trooper though.  She didn't let it bother her, at least she didn't show it.  Thank you for putting up with wearing Baby Girl's poop Nana. :-)

This morning at home she had another big blowout.  By the time I got her outfit off of her, she was literally covered from her head to her toes.  I hope this blowout phase ends soon.  I have to do the wash just about every day!

Anyways, off topic, but we're having Big Girl's party tonight.  I just finished decorating her Caillou birthday cake this morning and she recognized it as him, so I consider it a success.  :-)  I'll post pictures either tonight or tomorrow.  She's so excited about her party.  She's been marking off the days in her little calendar and telling me how many times she has to go to bed and wake up before it's her party.

Here are some pictures of Baby Girl from yesterday afternoon in her Exersaucer.  What a happy baby she is!




3 comments:

  1. You would never think this sweet little thing could possibly make a mess like that!! *smile* She certainly is a happy little girl though. Still no sign of teeth?
    Hope the party tonight is fun for you all. And wouldn't it be nice if the "blow out" tonight (candles) was the only one you have to deal with.*smile*
    Love you all
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. No teeth yet, but she's still drooling like crazy as you can see from the pictures.

    That's funny what you said about the candles. Big Girl had a hard time blowing out her 4 candles tonight. She tried several times before she finally blew them out. She almost got help from her cousins. :-) They weren't trick candles either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a funny one about the candles, "Mom"! :) Our baby girl is such a sweetheart and I'm thankful she is such a happy, contented baby - blowouts and all! :) Those things happen and nothing a good shower and clothes washing can't take care of. As I said- I was glad it was me and not the other ladies at church! When it's your own child or grandchild, it's quite okay! :)

    ReplyDelete