We are trying something new this year - gardening. We planned it out a couple of weeks ago and determined we needed a 10x18 size garden for our chosen crops. Yesterday Hubby tilled the spot and hopefully in the next couple weeks we will plant some broccoli, potatoes, green beans, and a couple each of tomato plants, cucumber plants, and leaf lettuce plants.
 |
| the "before" picture |
Hi
ReplyDeleteMy life's mission watch for thorns.
Dad
Good start on your garden !!! Now what will you grow I wonder? Looking forward to finding out !!
ReplyDeleteGreat job there Son !! Love ya.
Oops...... I should remember to not comment until I have read the post.*smile* Now I know what you are growing.
ReplyDeleteThat is so great that you are having a garden. That is a great job on Hubby's part getting the ground ready! Looks like it will be a good spot and hopefully you'll have some good eating come summer.
ReplyDelete