Thursday, March 22, 2012

Pictures Galore!

I just wrote a really lengthy post about what the kids are up to now.  Now I'm just going to post a bunch of pictures from the last few days.  Today we are all wearing green.  It wasn't completely planned, but after I picked out a couple of green shirts for the girls and realized Baby Boy was in green, then the rest of us had to wear green for pictures.  We had a termite inspection done today and when I went to answer the door, the pest control guy looked at me and the kids and said "Wow, you're all in green.  You must be celebrating St. Patricks Day again." Haha! :-)

making cookies
oh how she loves to clean
I drew a "road" on our driveway for her to ride her bike on and practice turning
yesterday morning - the girls wanted to serve their brother play food
just before leaving for church last night
this morning
all the girls enjoyed math class today

2 comments:

  1. Such wonderful pictures!!! Loved all the action ones as well as the posed ones! The girls looked like they cooperated well for pictures today with all smiles. That is too funny about the termite man's comment. Glad they all enjoyed the math lesson today. It does look like they had fun. Thanks for sharing and love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures are all terrific,I love them all !!! I especially like the picture of all of you in your green,and you with our sweet boy. I love all the smiles,and so,so smiles :) Looks like there has been lots of fun going on there. Love you and miss you.

    ReplyDelete