What a little cutie - it does not seem possible that he could be a month old already. Love the picture of sister #2 holding him. One can tell he is very well loved by all his big sisters.
Boy..... where did this month go!!!!!!!! It really doesn't seem like he should be a month old yet!!! The calendar doesn't lie. Love all the pictures,he sure is a little sweetheart. Cute photo of the two of them in the crib. They are all great. Love Mom.
My new cousin is so cute. I wish I could see and hold him every day. I like the picture of the two of them in the crib. That's the one I like the most of all. I miss ALL my cousins,and wish you lived closer so we could see each other almost every day. I love you guys. Love Peanut.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Hard to believe he is a month already!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a little cutie - it does not seem possible that he could be a month old already.
ReplyDeleteLove the picture of sister #2 holding him.
One can tell he is very well loved by all his big sisters.
Boy..... where did this month go!!!!!!!! It really doesn't seem like he should be a month old yet!!! The calendar doesn't lie.
ReplyDeleteLove all the pictures,he sure is a little sweetheart. Cute photo of the two of them in the crib. They are all great.
Love Mom.
My new cousin is so cute. I wish I could see and hold him every day. I like the picture of the two of them in the crib. That's the one I like the most of all. I miss ALL my cousins,and wish you lived closer so we could see each other almost every day. I love you guys.
ReplyDeleteLove Peanut.
Such cute pictures!!! Loved them all especially the last one! Our little guy is so adorable! The month did pass very quickly!
ReplyDelete