I took the two oldest to the dentist yesterday and they both did great, but especially L'il Girl! I was so proud of her. She sat in the chair all by herself to get her teeth cleaned and didn't seem to be scared at all. This is a huge improvement from 6 months ago when she had to sit in the chair with her sister and all she did was open her mouth for about 5 seconds to get her teeth counted, then she started screaming and ran to me. She didn't even get them cleaned last time. This time she cooperated fully and did it with a smile!
Big Girl did really good for the cleaning, but got shy when the dentist came to check on her teeth. It took a lot of coaxing to get her to open her mouth for him. :-) Overall though, she did really well too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



How cute they look in the dentist chair!! I'm glad they did so well for you Jess, and it was a pleasant experience for them as well. I never ever thought about taking pictures at the dentist's office before. What a great idea!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is wonderful how well they did! We are so proud of them! So glad that L'il Girl did great this time. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I agree with "Mom" that it was a great idea.
ReplyDelete