It looks very cute on him!! It is such a sweet little outfit. Thank you Jess. I suppose it is much too warm for him to be wearing it now with your nice weather. Love the smile and little tongue sticking out.:) You know you'll have to add this darling little guy to your family slideshow. How cute will that be!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
It looks very cute on him!! It is such a sweet little outfit. Thank you Jess. I suppose it is much too warm for him to be wearing it now with your nice weather. Love the smile and little tongue sticking out.:)
ReplyDeleteYou know you'll have to add this darling little guy to your family slideshow. How cute will that be!!
Look at those adorable dimples...how SWEET:)
ReplyDeletehahah "Boys Rule".... in a house full of girls!! Cute pictures.
ReplyDeleteI think that smile was for Grandpa.
ReplyDeleteSo precious!!!!!!
ReplyDelete