Our little boy is growing so fast! He has already started to outgrow some of his newborn clothes. I got on the scale with and without him this morning and the difference was 11 lbs. He has his one month check up on Wednesday, so we'll see then officially what he weighs.
All of our company is now gone. Today is my first day at home by myself with all four munchkins. So far, so good. :-) I do miss our family being here. They were such a big help!
Now that March is here, I've spent some of the morning getting out the girls spring clothes and putting away many of their winter clothes. This week is going to be cold, but springlike weather is right around the corner.
Here are some pictures from Friday through this morning. Love the ones of Baby Girl loving on her brother. She had some quality time with him this morning while their two older sisters were still sleeping.
 |
| Friday |
 |
| Saturday |
 |
| Sunday |
 |
| this morning |
Such sweet pictures. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures of course,but there are always some that are just too cute. I love the picture of baby boy and you,the one of biggest sister and him,and the one where our littlest girl is giving her brother a kiss. So sweet with his mouth open as if to say something. Thank you Jess.
ReplyDeleteHi
ReplyDeleteI like the first picture,he is dreaming about Grandpa S.
Such beautiful pictures!!! I agree with Mom about the 3 pictures she commented on, they are exceptional! I do love all of them, though. The one I like best of our little guy is #5 from the top. They all looked so sweet in their Sunday clothes, too! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteWOW,pictures say a million words--such a sweet family...love the shirt in the first couple of pics(must be one of daddy favorite outfits too*grin*).Anyway may you contiue to enjoy time with your little ones there.Say hello to all for us and we look forward to many blogs ahead!!!!
ReplyDelete