Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Leap Day morning



2 comments:

  1. Ahhhh!!! Such sweet pictures!!! Loved them all! It looks like our boy will be in great hands with such wonderful sisters looking out for him. That was such a cute picture with you and him looking at each other. The first picture was neat showing their sizes. I was just looking at the 3rd picture from the bottom and thinking about what you said of how our little miss likes getting into things. Those sweet big blue eyes say "Who me, I'm innocent, Mommy". "-) Thanks for taking the time to share the pictures. I always enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too love all the pictures. They are so nice. My favourite was you and our sweet boy looking at each other.You have so much joy and love showing on your face for your precious,precious son. The girls do love their brother,I'm sure they are going to be a gig help to Mommy in looking after him. Beautiful children!!!!

    ReplyDelete