Happy Birthday to a wonderful Mom and Nana! We love you!!! Guess your grandson will not be sharing a birthday with you, just a birth month. :-) Check out the cake decorators. They did a great job!
 |
| Had to get a "crazy face" picture before getting a good one |
WOW!!!!! That's quite the cake!!!! Love the decorators. I'm sure Nana just loved her cake and being with her girls.( you too of course son) I really like the last picture. Hope her day was a good one.
ReplyDeleteThank you so-so much!!! All the hands that helped with the cake made it extra special! It was a great job, indeed!! I did enjoy being with my four girls and two boys! :) That's okay if we don't share the same day, he will be a present just the same! Thanks for sharing the pictures! We love you all!
ReplyDeleteTo (Mom) Thank you for the beautiful birthday card and also the kind wishes on FB. I tried to leave a comment on there but I don't think it displayed it. Looking forward to seeing you all soon