Tuesday, February 14, 2012

One Week Old

Baby Boy was a week old yesterday.  Here are some pictures of our handsome little guy!

6 comments:

  1. What a little charmer....so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe he's already a week old! He's SO cute!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What adorable pictures of our handsome one!!! I loved them all! In the middle picture he looks like he's deep in thought--so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie - I must say you do have beautiful children but then I am not the least bit prejudiced. I am just fortunate to have so many adorable great neices and nephews.

    I agree with Nana - he does look like he is contemplating something. Probably wondering how he got to be part of such a special family.

    Keep those pictures coming - say hi to those visiting grandparents.
    Love to all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi
    I think he is wondering where Grandpa S is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love all the pictures,but the middle one is just so cute!! He really is a little darling. How blessed we are to be here and see our children and grandchildren. Our time together is so precious.

    ReplyDelete