Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Meeting brother

Daddy just brought the girls up to the hospital to meet their brother.  The oldest two were especially excited and loved all over him! It was so good to see them again!  When they walked in the room, they all looked like they had grown several inches since seeing them last.  Funny how being around a newborn changes your perception.

The lab tech just came and stuck me again to recheck my platelets, so now I wait for the results.  If they are the same or up from this morning (76,000), then they will probably let us go home this evening.  If they go down, I'm not sure what the next step is.  We're just praying that they are holding steady or rising now.  I'll update the blog when we get the results.

Now for a few more pictures.  Then this tired mama is going to get some rest!

last night 2/7
this morning - 2 days old
this afternoon - meeting their brother for the first time

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures - what a beautiful family - no I am not prejudiced at all.....I see on the blog after this you are going home. How wonderful - all those prayers worked once again.
    I would say go home and get some rest but we know that won't happen. I think Grandma/Grandpa might watch those girls while Mommy and baby get some sleep.
    He certainly is a handsome little guy. I love the look on Lil girls face in picture 4 - how cute. Big girl looks like a little mommy. Not sure what baby girl thinks.
    Thanks so much for all the great pictures.
    Next best thing to being there.
    Love to all

    ReplyDelete