Baby Boy is growing so fast which isn't surprising since he eats so much! I've been exhausted lately, but have had a chance to catch a couple of naps this week. The cousins are really enjoying their time together. They spent a lot of time outside this afternoon. Today was the first day the girls have played in the woods since being in this house (over 2 years now). Now that their grandparents have cleared out the woods and their uncle raked a path through it, it is much more accessible. Thank you for the hard work guys!
Some pics from yesterday and today.
 |
| Thank you Aunt L. for my big bear! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
| check out his dimple on his right cheek - very cute! |
Your little guy is getting so big. Isn't it so special how our children come from the same parents but can look so different yet so similar at times? GOD IS SO GOOD!! I am praying that your platelet count will stay up and you will not have any more problems with them. I have a gift for baby Lowen and Joe will take it to your mom's and dad's Friday or Saturday afternoon. I have a few stuffed animals I washed that I thought the girls may want to play with them. They are really cute and I know they wear out once they sleep with, play with and drag them around. If you had rather not have them, feel free to give them away or to GOODWILL. These have been in a hammock on a wall and never played with!! :) Joe and I continue to pray for all of the Lawrence families every night. Love, prayers and hugs. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing all the pictures! They were all great shots! So glad the woods have been cleared out enough for the kids to play in. That is wonderful! Thanks so much to Clara and Joe for all the kindness and prayers to our families.
ReplyDeleteThey are very sweet pictures of all the kids. They have enjoyed being together. So cute watching the two oldest,the two middle ones and the two youngest playing together most times.
ReplyDeleteOur little guy is growing so quickly. He is such a little sweetheart and so precious.