Just had to peek on the blog this morning in anticipation*grin*So happy for you all! Conratulations as together we thank God for this safe delivery.Rest up and enjoy you little guy:)
Yeah! Congrats you guys! I was praying for you through the night. Now we'll be praying for a quick recovery for Momma!! Can't wait to meet the little man!
Congratulations to all - have been praying for you and once again we can praise God for answered prayer for the safe delivery of your son. Hope it wasn't too difficult of a delivery and that you are soon feeling better Jessica. What a joy this new little one will be to you and I am sure the girls are thrilled with their new baby brother.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!! I didn't sleep well last night, and thought and prayed for you off and on during the night. Praying today that your platelets will do their job and all will be well. If you should need plasma, we are praying all will go well and you will have more energy and feel more juvenated really soon. Praying you and hubby will get much needed rest and that God will give you both extra strength and stamina to enjoy your little one, who is such a blessing. God is sooooooo Good!! Love, prayers and hugs to you all. :)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Just had to peek on the blog this morning in anticipation*grin*So happy for you all! Conratulations as together we thank God for this safe delivery.Rest up and enjoy you little guy:)
ReplyDeleteYeah! Congrats you guys! I was praying for you through the night. Now we'll be praying for a quick recovery for Momma!! Can't wait to meet the little man!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all - have been praying for you and once again we can praise God for answered prayer for the safe delivery of your son. Hope it wasn't too difficult of a delivery and that you are soon feeling better Jessica. What a joy this new little one will be to you and I am sure the girls are thrilled with their new baby brother.
ReplyDeleteLove to all including those elated Grandparents.
CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU ALL!! I didn't sleep well last night, and thought and prayed for you off and on during the night. Praying today that your platelets will do their job and all will be well. If you should need plasma, we are praying all will go well and you will have more energy and feel more juvenated really soon. Praying you and hubby will get much needed rest and that God will give you both extra strength and stamina to enjoy your little one, who is such a blessing. God is sooooooo Good!! Love, prayers and hugs to you all. :)
ReplyDelete