Thursday, February 16, 2012

Camera Happy

Before Baby Boy was born I came across a onesie that said "Star of Mommy's Blog" and I was tempted to pick it up.  I figured he would be the main "star" for a little while, but didn't want the other 3 stars to feel left out. :-)  So in an effort to not have them left out, I have pictures of my three beauties as well as our newest addition.  I need to let the camera (and the kids eyes) rest for a while now. :-)  You can tell from today's pictures just how adored this little guy is!  He has three big sisters to love all over him.

2/14/12 - 8 days old
2/15/12 - 9 days old (his due date)



Baby Girl often says "hold him", so this morning she got some one on one time with her brother.  This one and the rest of the pictures are from today 2/16/12.  Baby Boy is 10 days old and changing a little every day.
Just giving perspective on how small he is now.  I know he won't be this way very long.

1 comment:

  1. Those are such wonderful-wonderful pictures!!! I loved them all! So glad your camera is working so well! :)

    Love to you all

    ReplyDelete