So the contractions started yesterday. They weren't too severe, but reminded me of the pain I'm about to face. I had some through the night, but was able to sleep through most of them. Then they've been sporadic throughout the day. In the past they seem to hit in the afternoon or evening, so we'll see what tonight is like. I'm just ready to get the labor and delivery part over with and hold this little guy in my arms! Even though this is the 4th time around, I'm still very anxious; or maybe it's the fact that it's the 4th time around that causes all the anxiety. :-) At least I know God is in control and He will get me through it.
Here's a 38 week picture (a day late) and some pictures of me and my girls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I love the pictures!! You look so good. Yes,God will see you through it all,He is in control. Continuing to pray for you sweetheart. I love you so much.
ReplyDelete..so much to anticipate and yet so much excitment as well.Still praying for you all and wish you simpley the very best in these days ahead;)Can hardley wait to see pics ect*grin*....congratulations once again to your family there!!!!
ReplyDelete