![]() | |
| Big Girl |
![]() |
| L'il Girl |
![]() |
| Baby Girl |
![]() |
| Do I need to label this one? :-) |
| Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday and today. | |||||||
![]() |
| 2 weeks old today |
![]() | |
| Big Girl |
![]() |
| L'il Girl |
![]() |
| Baby Girl |
![]() |
| Do I need to label this one? :-) |
| Here are a couple of pictures from yesterday and today. | |||||||
![]() |
| 2 weeks old today |
The 2 week comparison pictures are really neat! I guess Baby Girl had the least hair at that time or maybe it was just lighter but the other 3 look pretty close to having about the same. All the pictures you took are great! I loved them all!!! That was such a sweet picture of Big Girl holding her brother! Thanks so much for sharing!
ReplyDelete