Sunday, February 5, 2012

This one's different

If you had asked me at 3:30am this morning, I would have told you that our little boy would probably be here by this time.  I had contractions for a little over an hour through the early morning hours and they felt like real labor.  We were contemplating getting the girls up and taking them to my parents house, but wanted to wait for a couple more contractions to be sure it was for real.  They completely stopped!  So I just keep wondering when they will start for real.  With the other three, I may have had contractions the day before, but it wasn't for days before.  Maybe all these contractions before hand will mean an easier labor!  Ok, that's wishful thinking on my part. :-)  I'll certainly keep the blog updated as much as possible and post when we do go to the hospital.

I was so happy to get this picture of my girls today after church!  It's not often I can get a nice one of all three smiling.  M&M bribery works wonders!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment