Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cousins

My brother and sister-in-law and family were in town over the weekend and through the beginning of this week.  It was great to see them again and have them meet Baby Boy.  The cousins always have so much fun playing together.  Here are a few pics from our time with them.

3 comments:

  1. Such wonderful pictures!!! Loved them all! So glad the cousins were able to get together and had such a great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these pictures!!! Look at those two cuties in the first picture. Absolutely love the 8 of them at church,all in their blue attire. Not much difference in height for our two little girls. Thanks so much for sharing Jess. Glad they had a great time together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pictures! I can't believe how big they are all getting...especially the cousins. I haven't seen progressive pictures for them like I have for your kids. Crazy! : )

    ReplyDelete