Thursday, March 8, 2012

One Month Appointment

I took Baby Boy for his one month appointment yesterday.  They confirmed that he is a good eater.  :-)  He should be gaining approximately 1 oz per day which means he should be up between 1 and 2 lbs from his birth weight.  He's up almost 3.  Here are his stats and some pictures from this morning.

Weight - 10 lb 14 oz (75.7 percentile)
Length - 23 inches (98.24 percentile)
Head - 15.25 inches (93.58 percentile)

After several tries, this is about the best we could do. See failed attempts below.
I felt the same way that they all look - very tired of trying to get a good shot.

Baby Boy's thinking pose

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed ALL the pictures,show worthy or not!!!
    There are some real cute ones there!! The girls look so nice in their pretty dresses and hair accessories. The last pic is sweet with big sister's arms around her sister.:) Glad to hear our little guy is doing so well. I wonder if he misses Grandma's cuddling,cause I sure do!!!!! Thanks for sharing Jess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad our little guy is so healthy and had a good appointment! Loved all the pictures!!! The individual pictures of each one turned out really well! Of course, I enjoy looking at all of them and seeing all the different expressions! Thanks for taking the time to post them.

    ReplyDelete