Friday, March 23, 2012

Mr. Handsome

I just love dressing our little guy in his cute boy clothes!  I was going to give the camera and his eyes a break today, but couldn't resist taking pictures once I put this outfit on him. :-)

And yes Mom, his hair is getting lighter.  It also is not as thick now as his head is growing faster than his hair is growing. :-)

3 comments:

  1. He is "Mr. Handsome" for sure!!! Such adorable pictures of him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jessica
    From your photos I see you have alot of time invested in your children. Keep up the good work
    Love Dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are really cute pictures of our boy Jess. I just love looking at pictures of him. The first one is especially sweet of our handsome boy. I think he IS going to be blonde. Love you.

    ReplyDelete