We took Baby for her 6 month photos on Saturday. The photo shoot didn't start very well. Every time I tried to sit her down, she'd just cry. Thankfully Daddy was there to make her smile once she settled down. We ended up getting a couple really good poses. Didn't go overboard on pictures this time though. We'll save that for her one year photos. Here's a comp of our Big Girl and our Baby Girl at 6 months. I'm still thinking they look pretty different.
Cute pictures!!!Thanks for sharing the not so perfect one as well.I like to see them also.She wasn't very happy to be sitting there was she? Their 6 mon. comparison pictures are different.Oh,she is growing up quickly.Have a great day tomorrow Jessica as you celebrate your birthday.Love you.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Cute pictures!!!Thanks for sharing the not so perfect one as well.I like to see them also.She wasn't very happy to be sitting there was she? Their 6 mon. comparison pictures are different.Oh,she is growing up quickly.Have a great day tomorrow Jessica as you celebrate your birthday.Love you.
ReplyDeleteShe is a beautiful baby! They do look very much different at this point. Remember when you didn't like to have your picture taken? :)
ReplyDelete