This is one of my favorite songs to hear our Big Girl sing right now. I especially love the end. For some reason lately she's been saying "Give us this day our daily brave" instead of "bread". :-) She used to say it right. I think it's pretty amazing that she memorized a song that long and with such a difficult tune. She is our little Songbird. Thank you Nana for teaching this to her.
I'm posting two versions. She likes to walk in circles when she sings this for people, so I had to put that version on here as well as a semi-normal version. :-) Can't ever get anything "normal" when the camera is on.
The dramatic version
The less dramatic version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good girl!!! I just love to hear you sing. Nana did a great job in teaching you this song,which is not easy for someone of your age.
ReplyDeleteprecious and AMEN!
ReplyDeletercsnickers
That is so adorable! She did really well as always! She learns things so quickly and it's always such a joy to hear her singing especially praises to the Lord!!!
ReplyDeleteOH my goodness!!! Put her on Toddler American Idol right now because that kid can hold a tune with the best of them. She is awesome and she really holds her notes. Good JOB, Larkin!!
ReplyDelete