Baby discovered a few days ago how to do something interesting with her voice... "grrrr", at least that's the best way I can describe it. It is very gruff and not baby sounding at all. She mostly does it when she's happy, but she's incorporated it into her cry now too which is not quite as amusing. The first video below is the most I've been able to capture her doing it on camera. I'm putting the second video on here because she has started to try to wave when I say "wave bye-bye" and that's at the very end of the video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

The videos are so sweet and funny, too! It does look like she is trying to wave.
ReplyDeleteToo cute and the grrrroowwl is awesome. What a doll!
ReplyDeleteThese videos are really sweet.Just love her smile.She certainly brought smiles to Grandmas' face. Thank you for your anniversary wishes and phone calls.
ReplyDelete