Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Today is the Memorial Day holiday and we have no plans whatsoever, which I am very happy about. Last night Hubby and I kept saying how nice it was to know that we didn't have to go to work today and could just sleep in until 10am. Ha! That would be nice except that Baby goes to bed anywhere between 8-9pm and sleeps for about 10 hrs. If you do the math that does not add up to 10am. :-) She woke me up at 6am to eat and then slept again until 8:30. So I did get to sleep in some. It was nice.

Big Girl seems to be improving with her infection, praise God! It got worse before it got better. Friday and Saturday we spent a lot of time taking her to the bathroom. She had to go constantly. I felt so bad for her. I'm thankful the antibiotic seems to be working.

My brother was laid off from his job and this is his last week of work. Please pray with us that God will provide them with a new source of income and meet the needs of the family during these hard times.

So now I'm off to do ... absolutely nothing. I'll end my post with a sweet picture of Baby and her Daddy that I took on Friday.

2 comments:

  1. Happy Memorial Day! I'm glad you both have a day to do anything or nothing at all.Love the picture of our sweetheart with her Daddy.Enjoy your day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wonderful being able to have such a relaxing day. Hope the whole day was that way for you. Also, hope our "Big Girl" is doing lots better now. Poor thing!!! What a time she had! That is such a sweet picture! She definitely looks like her daddy!

    ReplyDelete