On the way home from Nana's today, Big Girl was looking out the window and said, "the clouds are following us Mommy." Then she says "hurry up clouds!" I just thought that was cute.
Lately she's also been talking about how she has two daddies. Before you get any ideas, let me explain. She knows that we call God our Heavenly Father and she knows that Daddy is her father. So she's been talking about how she loves her two daddies and how cute her two daddies are. :-) She's also been talking about heaven and how she wants to go to heaven today. We tell her that our prayer is that she will go to heaven some day (but I'd rather it not be today) :-). It's so neat to see those little wheels turning and listen to the things she comes up with. We love to just listen to her talk, especially when she gets excited about something and her voice gets really high at the end of a phrase or sentence. Oh, I just love being her Mommy!
Off subject, but as I'm typing this post, she has put a bib on Baby Sister and is pretend feeding her peas and carrots with a spoon. It's keeping them both entertained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

She is something else, for sure! She can come up with some good ones! I would have loved to see the pretend feeding. :)
ReplyDeleteI love that she is talking about the Christian teaching she is getting.My prayer every day is that all my grandchildren will come to know the Lord as their personal Saviour at a young age.
ReplyDeleteYes, my kids like the fact that they have two daddies as well!
ReplyDelete