Thursday, May 28, 2009
Blue people
No pictures or videos to share today, but I do have a funny story. I think it was on Tuesday, we were just getting home from Nana's and as I was backing the van into our driveway Big Girl asks, "who are those blue people Mommy?" I asked her what blue people she was talking about and she, looking out the window into our front yard says, "the blue people by the trees." I had already kind of looked and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary, but was scared to look again in case there really were blue people standing by the trees in our front yard. :-) I looked again and didn't see anything unusual, so I asked again what she was talking about and she mentioned the blue people by the trees again, this time looking the other way. Then it dawned on me. We have two houses for sale in our neighborhood, one right beside us and one a couple of doors down the other way. They are both listed by the same real estate agent and on the for sale sign, it has a picture of that realtor. Guess what the realtor is wearing...a blue shirt. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment