Although we still have 20 days to go before summer officially arrives, you would think it's already here by the reading on the thermometer today ... close to 90 degrees. Baby is dressed in such a cute summer outfit today, so I had to take her outside to get some pictures. Isn't she just adorable?! Of course, it was too hot for Mommy to stay out there, so we basically went out to take pictures and came right back in to our nice air conditioned house. :-)
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Such adorable pictures!!! I loved them all! I guess big girl was getting a long nap this afternoon.
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the pictures.She sure is cute!I just love her smile.I really got a chuckle out of these pictures.We still have rain.
ReplyDeleteWe have the Santa Fe home.We will have to get Alanna to send pictures.