Monday, June 8, 2009

7 months old

Today my baby is 7 months old. As always, I'm asking myself where the time has gone. I have some cute pictures to post from this weekend, but I'll save those for tomorrow. Today I will post pictures of my big 7 month old, taken just a few minutes ago specifically for the purpose of posting them on my blog. :-) I didn't realize I'd get so many good ones. What a sweetie! Do you recognize the dress Mom, (aka Grandma)?







3 comments:

  1. I believe I do.If I'm right doesn't she have a pink one just like it? Really sweet pictures.She is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she does. She wore the pink one to church Wednesday night. They are so cute on her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such adorable pictures of her! She has the sweetest smile. The dress is really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete