Yesterday we arrived in New Orleans. We were not quite sure what to expect after hearing several negative things, but our experience was pretty good. We stayed in a quaint place in the French Quarter called Place d' Arms. I would recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in New Orleans. We walked around a bit, but it was so hot and Big Girl was not very happy, so we made it back to the hotel early evening and just vegged. This morning we went to the World War II museum. I'm not a history buff by any means, but it was very educational and a sobering reminder of the price of freedom.
Coming into New Orleans on I-10 Eating breakfast at the hotel At our hotel tonight
Great pictures!!! It looks like a really nice place to visit.What happened to our smilely girl in the last picture?She still looks so cute though:)Have a safe trip back.Love you all.
Those were such neat pictures! The picture of our girls was so sweet! You'll be able to enjoy the memories of looking through all the pictures again and again for years to come. I guess you wonder where the week went. We pray you'll have a good and safe trip back home. Thanks so much for the call. Miss and love you all!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Great pictures!!! It looks like a really nice place to visit.What happened to our smilely girl in the last picture?She still looks so cute though:)Have a safe trip back.Love you all.
ReplyDeleteThose were such neat pictures! The picture of our girls was so sweet! You'll be able to enjoy the memories of looking through all the pictures again and again for years to come. I guess you wonder where the week went. We pray you'll have a good and safe trip back home. Thanks so much for the call. Miss and love you all!
ReplyDeleteShe was tired of me taking pictures I think. :)
ReplyDelete