We are having a great time on our vacation! Today was the first time our children have been to the beach. Big Girl had a ball! Baby, not so fond of the sand, the crashing sound of the waves, or the bright sun. She did manage to get a short nap in on the beach. Here are some pictures from our fun afternoon on the beach.
I didn't know you were going to do any blogging while away. I'm glad you did. I just loved the pictures! The beach looks so beautiful. Did "Big Girl" like that swimsuit better? I like baby girl's swimsuit, too. I miss my little "dumplings" and big "dumplings", too!
I didn't know if I'd do any blogging either. :-) It is a beautiful beach. And yes, she did like this swimsuit much better, although, when I was putting it on her, she asked for the cherry one. She's so silly sometimes. I know you miss your dumplings, but I hope you can get some rest this week and enjoy your week off.
I love your girls. They are just so gorgeous and I wish I was on vacation with you. My mom is visiting in August and we are planning on going to Charleston for a day or two so I am super excited about taking the girls to the beach for the first time. Enjoy your trip!! See ya soon!!
I didn't think you would be blogging either!!Great pictures.Looks like everyones having a good time.Oh they look so cute. I sure know how your Mom is feeling having been there myself.I hope the weather cools a little for you .
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
I didn't know you were going to do any blogging while away. I'm glad you did. I just loved the pictures! The beach looks so beautiful. Did "Big Girl" like that swimsuit better? I like baby girl's swimsuit, too. I miss my little "dumplings" and big "dumplings", too!
ReplyDeleteI didn't know if I'd do any blogging either. :-) It is a beautiful beach. And yes, she did like this swimsuit much better, although, when I was putting it on her, she asked for the cherry one. She's so silly sometimes. I know you miss your dumplings, but I hope you can get some rest this week and enjoy your week off.
ReplyDeleteI love your girls. They are just so gorgeous and I wish I was on vacation with you. My mom is visiting in August and we are planning on going to Charleston for a day or two so I am super excited about taking the girls to the beach for the first time. Enjoy your trip!! See ya soon!!
ReplyDeleteI didn't think you would be blogging either!!Great pictures.Looks like everyones having a good time.Oh they look so cute. I sure know how your Mom is feeling having been there myself.I hope the weather cools a little for you .
ReplyDelete