We are surviving the heat. We decided to go see a fort this morning, before it got too hot. Ha! It got up to 101 degrees today, a record high for Pensacola, FL. We sweat a lot and drank lots of water. Big Girl does not like the heat. She says she doesn't like the hot summer sun and just wants to go inside. I don't blame her, and as much as I wanted to complain too, I tried not to because she does enough for all of us. :-) After the fort, we went to the Naval Air Museum which was huge. We enjoyed the air conditioned environment. We are having a nice relaxing evening in the hotel tonight before we hit the road again tomorrow.
Those are great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. So glad you're having a wonderful time. Hope it will be a little cooler for you all as the week goes on. "Big Girl" will have a lot to talk about when she gets back! :) Love and hugs to all
Looks like you are having a great time!! Make sure to keep your sunscreen on and stay out of that heat, its enough to make anyone cranky. Just a quick update, potty training is going swimmingly and I have only used 1 pamper a day for the last 4 days and she even made it 2 nights dry. Hooray!!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Glad to hear your having a good time away.Enjoy every minute.Keep safe and hopefully cool.This is nice seeing your pictures right away.Love you all.
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures! Thanks for sharing them. So glad you're having a wonderful time. Hope it will be a little cooler for you all as the week goes on. "Big Girl" will have a lot to talk about when she gets back! :) Love and hugs to all
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are having a great time!! Make sure to keep your sunscreen on and stay out of that heat, its enough to make anyone cranky. Just a quick update, potty training is going swimmingly and I have only used 1 pamper a day for the last 4 days and she even made it 2 nights dry. Hooray!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, little muffin, is so cute. She is smiling in every single picture. What a sweet girl!
ReplyDelete