Lately I've been noticing more and more how big my Big Girl is getting! Sometimes I look at her and wonder how she has gotten so tall already or how her hair is already that long. Where does the time go? In less than 4 months she'll be 3, and that much closer to starting kindergarten. We are working on identifying the letters of the alphabet and she is doing really well. We'll look at cereal boxes or other things with letters on them and pick out the letters she knows. She isn't really interested in writing her letters yet, but she has really started to take an interest in coloring. I was wondering if she would ever like it because it seemed like other kids her age enjoy coloring, but she'd just do one or two marks on a page and be done with it. In the last couple of weeks, she's really started enjoying it more and she'll sit and color sometimes for 15-20 minutes straight. She's actually coloring things too, not just making marks on the page. It's so neat to see her progress.


Colouring is so much fun sweetheart.Grandma loves the colouring you did for us.Keep at it because practice makes better.:)
ReplyDeleteThose are sweet pictures. Our big girl is growing too fast for Nana's comfort!!! :)
ReplyDeleteLayla also loves to color but then she eats the crayons and/or markers and that can get old really quick. LOL! I hope she doesn't snack on them too.
ReplyDelete