We are seriously looking into having a house built in a planned subdivision. We have to make a decision in the next 3 days in order to take advantage of a pretty big builder incentive. Please pray that we will make the right decision. At this point I think Hubby and I both have peace about it, but we have a few things to ponder before actually signing anything. It's pretty exciting to think about having a house built and all the options we can choose to make it just the way we want it. One of the many things I like about the floor plan we're looking at is the 5'x3' pantry.
We've been busy the last few days and have a lot going on that we would appreciate your prayers regarding. First is our house decision. Second is our van. We took it to the shop yesterday and had some repairs done and then picked it up today. We are praying that the problem is truly fixed and that we won't have any problems during our upcoming vacation. Lastly is our Big Girl. She is showing some discomfort and some symptoms similar to when she got her last UTI. We are praying that it is just discomfort from the procedure she had Thursday and not another UTI. I take her to the doctor tomorrow just to make sure this isn't a recurrence. Thank you for your prayers and thank you for reading!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I have been praying about the house decision for quite some time.That the Lord will lead and that you both have peace about it.I will also be praying about the van that it is fixed ,and will give you no problems during vacation.Also I will be, and have been in prayer concerning our sweetheart.
ReplyDeleteHope things went well at the doctors today!!
ReplyDelete