These are really cute pictures.Looks like someone wasn't to interested in having pictures taken. ;) She is getting tall and her hair so long.I showed a picture to the ladies at school today of blessing #2.They hadn't seen her as yet.They of course thought she was very sweet.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
These are really cute pictures.Looks like someone wasn't to interested in having pictures taken. ;) She is getting tall and her hair so long.I showed a picture to the ladies at school today of blessing #2.They hadn't seen her as yet.They of course thought she was very sweet.
ReplyDeleteI loved all the pictures! So sweet! The last picture of Big Girl reminds me so much of you at that age.
ReplyDelete