Thursday, June 18, 2009

Getting ready

I have so much to do and so little time to do it in. We are preparing for our vacation, and I had hoped to leisurely get some things done throughout the week, but between vehicle repairs which took us down to one vehicle, house planning, a doctor's appointment, shopping for our trip, and normal life, there really hasn't been time for much else. So I'll provide a few quick updates and then I gotta go make dinner.

Big Girl's appointment went well. She does not have another UTI so it must have just been discomfort, possibly from her procedure, although the doc didn't think she would have experienced discomfort that many days after her VCUG. She has seemed perfectly normal today and hasn't complained of any discomfort or pain, so I am very happy about that.

We have made a decision about the house. We spent a couple of late afternoons/early evenings walking some of the lots and driving through the subdivision and couldn't find a lot that we could be happy with. We love the house plan, but not the lots. So it's a no go for this neighborhood. We'll just focus on fixing up our place.

The van seems to be running great now, praise God!

Baby is so close to crawling. Even though she's not crawling yet, her mix of rolling and scooting really allows her to get around the room now. If she has an eye on a toy across the room, she can get to it.

Ok, off to make dinner and then start on my BIG list of to-dos.

2 comments:

  1. So thankful all seems fine with our girl.Have a great and safe vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! We are looking forward to it!

    ReplyDelete