My mom just said something the other day about how she thought her hair had more brown in it than blonde. It's lighter than it looks in the pictures, but there's definitely some brown in there. No teeth yet. She has one on bottom that is so close. I think in the next week or two it will come through.
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
What sweet pictures!!!Is her hair getting darker?Has she teeth pushing through yet? I keep forgetting to ask.
ReplyDeleteMy mom just said something the other day about how she thought her hair had more brown in it than blonde. It's lighter than it looks in the pictures, but there's definitely some brown in there. No teeth yet. She has one on bottom that is so close. I think in the next week or two it will come through.
ReplyDelete