Anyways, I love these little matching outfits on the girls.






She's doing great at sitting up by herself now and almost has it down!

I wanted to get a picture of Big Girl standing still so you could see her overalls in their entirety, but this is the closest I could get. She would run down the hall, then run in the living room and stop long enough for me to focus the camera and then turn around and run back down the hall. Such a tease! I don't know how many pictures I deleted of the back of her head. :-)



Wow!!! Such beautiful pictures!!! I loved them all! The outfits are adorable on them, too! Picture taking sure isn't easy! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, I love the pictures.Their matching outfits are so cute.I know how difficult it is to get pictures of kids when all they want to do is run around.They are two cute kids.
ReplyDelete