Tuesday, August 7, 2012

6 Months Old

Baby Boy turned 6 months old yesterday.  I took him to the doctor today for his check-up.  Here are his stats:

Weight - 18 lbs 14 oz (76.25%)
Length - 28 inches (95.04%)

Here's what he's up to these days:
  • "Talking" a lot - he's a very vocal baby
  • Rolling over both ways, he especially likes to roll from his back to his tummy and sleeps on his tummy
  • Eating a little bit of solids (he's tried oatmeal cereal, bananas, and carrots so far)
  • Sitting up for a little while without support before toppling over
  • Raising his chest really high while on his tummy
  • Doing a crawling motion with his knees while keeping his chest and head down on the floor
  • Play with his feet
  • Moves his hands in front of his face and watches them with intrigue
  • Grasps objects really well now and tries to chomp on everything he gets a hold of
  • Goes to bed usually between 7-8pm every night, but gets up every 3-5 hours for feedings
  • Wears 6-9 month and some 12 month clothes
  • Loves to snuggle

He's just such a good baby and happy most of the time.  I am very blessed to be his mommy!


2 comments:

  1. The pictures of our sweet boy are so cute. I love them all. The third and sixth ones are nice with that beautiful smile of his.
    I'm glad his check up was good,and I appreciate the stats.

    Sounds like a real fun first day of school there. She was so excited about everything. Hope it's a great school year for both girls and Mommy.
    Thanks Jess for sharing with us.
    Love to all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where have the six months gone?! Our boy certainly is growing so much and is so adorable!!! So thankful all was well with his check-up!

    ReplyDelete