The big news in our household is that last night, Big Girl lost her first tooth! It's been loose for a few weeks (seems like forever) and Daddy pulled it out last night.
Daddy's tooth pillow that he made as a kid came in handy.
Wow!!!!! How exciting is that!! I love the pictures. You can see the permanent one there too. I do remember that tooth pillow of Daddy's. Nice it can be used again. Your cousin lost a tooth yesterday as well,probably about the same time too. Thank you for your phone call sweetheart. Grandma's are always interested in these kinds of things. Love Mom/Grandma
Having the first of everything is always so exciting in most cases. :) Of course, your first tooth is definitely one of those times! So glad it finally happened for our Big Girl. She looks so cute in the pictures! Daddy's tooth pillow is really neat!
I am the wife of a wonderful man and a mommy to three beautiful girls and a two handsome boys that God has given us to raise for His glory. I am blessed beyond measure!
Wow!!!!! How exciting is that!! I love the pictures. You can see the permanent one there too. I do remember that tooth pillow of Daddy's. Nice it can be used again. Your cousin lost a tooth yesterday as well,probably about the same time too. Thank you for your phone call sweetheart. Grandma's are always interested in these kinds of things.
ReplyDeleteLove Mom/Grandma
Yeah for a loose tooth! Our oldest is crazy about them. As soon as he thinks its getting loose, he is non-stop with it. :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats to Big Girl!!
Having the first of everything is always so exciting in most cases. :) Of course, your first tooth is definitely one of those times! So glad it finally happened for our Big Girl. She looks so cute in the pictures! Daddy's tooth pillow is really neat!
ReplyDelete