It's been a struggle lately to get Baby Girl to go to bed, both for naps and at night time. When you tell her it's time for her nap, she says "no nap!" very emphatically. She had been doing good for a quite a while, but the last 2 or 3 weeks she has not wanted to go to sleep. So today, like usual, I told her to stay in her room and not come out. I went up a little later and she had stripped everything off her mattress, including the fitted sheet and was asleep in her doorway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Well,one good thing she stays up in her room,and still goes to sleep. She must really like her floor.*smile* Not so good having to make the bed up every day though. As if you don't have enough to keep you busy. Hopefully she will out grow this soon.
ReplyDeleteLove to all Mom
That is just too funny!!! I agree with Mom, though, that does make extra work for you and hope she soon enjoys her bed again and not the floor! :)
ReplyDelete