I wanted to get some nice pictures of our boy outdoors. So yesterday we ventured out to the backyard with the camera in tote. Baby Boy was so intrigued by all the sites and sounds that it was hard to get him to look at the camera. I must have deleted at least 40 photos of him with his head turned. I did manage to get some good ones though. His hair has really lightened up, and it looks especially light in outdoor light.
Here are the pics from yesterday and some from today.
 |
| Monday night - they were tired and Baby Girl fell asleep early |
The pictures outside are wonderful!!!! Is that the fist time he has felt grass? It looks like he doesn't quite know what to make of it. They are all great pictures of him. I love the expressions he gets on his face. I love his shirt and shorts.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jess
Loved all the pictures!!! Our boy is so photogenic! He always looks great in every picture! That was such a sweet picture of you with him and the picture with Baby Girl and him was cute, too!
ReplyDeleteLove you all