![]() |
| the side of our fridge - the only one that's not hers is the one with 5 on it which is Big Girl's |
![]() |
| she taped this to the front door |
![]() |
| Rings she made out of paper plates all by herself. I tried to put them on the door like the Olympic rings, but she didn't like it because they overlapped and you couldn't see all of her coloring. :-) |
![]() |
| I went to check on Baby Girl to make sure she laid down for her nap and here's how I found her this time. |
![]() |
| I told her to stay in her room. Does this count? |
![]() |
| I think the collection of "stuff" on the floor gets bigger all the time. |
![]() |
| Precious! |















She is a creative girl like her Grandma. I love all her creations. Great idea the Olympic rings.
ReplyDeleteI like the idea of the folders to put their art work in. Very sweet pictures of our boy.
I would say that doesn't count for our girl being in her room. One foot inside the room is not her inside the room. :) She does have a big collection of "stuff".
L'il Girl does do great with all her coloring and creativity!! She looked so cute in the pictures with seriously working on her drawings. So glad to see she enjoys it so much! Loved the pictures of our boy! Baby Girl is definitely something else and yes, she is precious!!!
ReplyDelete