Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom/Grandma!

Mom/Grandma,
We hope you have a wonderful birthday!  Here's a message in song from your grandchildren.

Big Girl has a very wiggly tooth and can't seem to stop wiggling it, even while singing. :-)

And for laughs, here's a failed attempt.  Now I wish I had kept recording.


2 comments:

  1. We want to wish "Mom/Grandma" a very happy birthday and hope she has had a wonderful day! We were thinking about her today. Such cute videos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh... so cute!!! Thank you very much for your card and picture from L'il girl. Thank you for mentioning it on your blog too. I love both videos, they are wonderful. The second one is good for a laugh. :o So good to talk to you all on the phone as well. I did have a great day.

    Thank you "Nana" for your card,and also your comment here. We cherish your friendship.

    Love to you all.

    ReplyDelete