It's been rainy here, so the kids haven't been outside much. We had put Baby Girl's scooter in the garage and she has been using it outside, but since they haven't been outside in a while, she's been asking for it. I cleaned off the wheels and brought it back in and she's been having a blast. Good way to work off some energy!
Baby Boy has been getting more mobile. He does a half crawl, where he gets up on his knees and moves them like he's crawling, but the top half of his body is still down on the floor. So basically he just shoves his face along the floor while moving his lower half. This is totally the opposite of the girls. Before they learned to crawl, they all used their arms to pull them forward and then dragged the lower half of their bodies which was still on the floor. Anyways, it's quite interesting to watch him. I have tried numerous times to video him, but he usually stops when the camera beeps. I do have a video below of my best attempt. By the way, I know I've been doing a good job taking lots of pictures and videos lately because just yesterday, I was taking a video and the camera beeped and stopped recording, and I said "Oh, memory full." Big Girl said, "It says that a lot." Haha!
Time to get caught up on posting my videos. Here's one of him a couple of days ago sitting up.
And here's one from a couple weeks ago that I have been meaning to post. This was in the morning while I was working. I was sitting at the table working on my computer and he was in his exersaucer just "chatting" away to the horse.










Sweet pictures of the two little ones playing together. At least she is sharing with him.
ReplyDeleteShe looks like she's having fun on her scooter. Too bad she can't be outside.
I really,really liked the three videos of our little man. So cute his crawling attempts,his sitting up and his chatting away. You really do need your camera close at hand,ALL THE TIME!!!!!
Thanks for sharing Jess.
Love Mom
Dearest Jess, Your children are growing soooooo fast. Even though I(we)have not seen them all in person, I feel like I know them. They are all so cute and the girls are like my boys, they do not look alike. GOD was so good to give us our own looks and personalities and no two people are the same. Thanks for sharing your pics and videos. What a blessing they are for you and others. Please pray for Joe, he had a brain stem sroke on June 30th. He is now walking with a walker since he tends to lean to the right. He has an appt. @MUSC in Charleston, S.C. on Sept. 12th @9am for an evaluation with a neurologist specialist in "BRAIN STEM STROKES". Love and prayers. Clara :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so sweet how our Baby Girl was playing with her brother and trying to get some share. Glad she could get some time on her scooter even when the weather was bad. Loved all the videos of our boy!!! He is doing great both with sitting up and beginning to crawl. Thanks for sharing all.
ReplyDeleteIt was good to see Clara on here. We were sorry to hear about Joe and have been praying for him and Clara.